Join property management expert Ernest F. Oriente, Founder and CEO of PowerHour®, for a FREE MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour Digital Media Webcast Conference. This lively discussion is on “Exploring Opportunities in Property Management Franchises – Changing Trends, Marketing Support, Required Skills, Growing Revenues.” This fast-paced 60-minute FREE Webcast Conference, focuses on exploring the rapidly changing property management franchise opportunities of today.
Conference Discussion Highlights
- How do the long-established trends of real estate franchisees over the last 50 years compare to the rapidly-growing property management franchise opportunities of today?
- Why is the property management profession a perfect sector for the ability to join a leading franchise organization?
- What are the most common challenges with launching and growing the revenues of a property management company?
- What are the required skills for managing single-family homes, multifamily apartment buildings, HOAs and/or commercial real estate assets?
- What kind of training, marketing support, website visibility, business development strategies, standardized software, lease/legal agreements, and pricing/fee guidance can you expect to receive when you join a franchise organization? Which franchise organizations are the very best?
- What does it take to get started with a property management franchise? Is it a fit for you? What does it take to Play Big and Win Big? And on the day you are ready to sell your property management franchise at some point in the future? What are the steps to be taking today - so it will be sold at a premium in the future?
Kerry W. Kirby is a renowned entrepreneur, speaker, and technology innovator. He is the founder and CEO of 365 Connect, a leading provider of award-winning marketing, leasing, and resident technology platforms for the multifamily housing industry. Kerry has propelled 365 Connect from a scrappy bootstrapped startup to an internationally recognized company, which has won an array of highly acclaimed international, national, and regional awards, including the Louisiana Governor's Technology Award.
Kerry has been a guest lecturer, featured speaker, and panelist at numerous universities, national conferences, and events. He has also been featured on the BBC Digital Planet program, NPR News, and various media outlets. Kerry has written the forward to a nationally published book on real estate and technology, presented in over 100 industry webcast reaching over 1-million listeners, and is often quoted as an expert in technology. He has been named to the Silicon Bayou 100 List of most influential entrepreneurs for eight consecutive years.
Ernest F. Oriente is a business coach since 1995 [41,000+ hours], a property management industry professional since 1988 - the author of SmartMatch Alliances, founder of PowerHour, PowerHour Sales Academy, and PowerHour Leadership Academy has a passion for coaching his clients on executive leadership, hiring and motivating property management SuperStars, traditional and Internet SEO/SEM marketing, competitive sales strategies, and smart/strategic alliances for property management teams and their leaders. He and his PowerHour team provide private and group coaching for property management companies and industry sales vendors/suppliers around North America and the world, executive recruiting, investment banking, SEO/SEM web strategies, national Wi-Fi solutions, employee policy manuals, social media leadership and powerful tools for hiring property management SuperStars and building dynamic teams.
Ernest worked for Motorola, Primedia and is certified in the Xerox sales methodologies. Recent interviews and articles have appeared more than 9000+ times in business and trade publications and in a wide variety of leading magazines and newspapers, including Smart Money, Inc., Business 2.0, The New York Times, Fast Company, The LA Times, Fortune, Business Week, Self Employed America and The Financial Times. Since 1995, Ernest has written over 250+ articles for the property management industry and created 400+ property management forms, business and marketing checklists, sales letters and presentation tools. PowerHour® is based in Olympic-town…Park City, Utah.
To subscribe to his free property management newsletter go to: www.powerhour.com, Call: 435.615.8486, or E-mail
Ernest also runs the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management vendor/supplier sales success, and the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management success.