Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect on their MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Webcast on "Peak People Performance - Your Competitive Advantage." Ernest and Kerry’s 60 minutes of captivating and informative discussion focuses on leadership tools, resources and strategies for maximizing the peak performance of those on your property management team. Their lively discussion takes you from how to qualify new applicants and perform assessments of their abilities, to finding true superstars that will set your company apart from the competition.
Conference Discussion Highlights
1. What is phase interviewing? As a leader in the property management industry, how does this impact your ability to hire superstars? What is a hiring laboratory? How does this tie into the hiring steps/process?
2. What do pre-hire tests/assessments…tell you about a candidate you are considering hiring that you would never imagine is possible? How do internal hiring assessment benchmarks help you compare and score your very best current team members with new potential hires you are looking to add to your property management team?
3. What do corporate giants like Xerox® know about the best way to plan the first 30 days for a new person joining your property management team?
4. How does cross-training, defined performance goals and written career paths impact peak performance for those on your property management team?
5. Why are leading Fortune 100 companies investing the time for mentoring programs? What are the strategies and requirements for successful mentoring programs for leading property management companies?
Kerry W. Kirby is a renowned entrepreneur, speaker, and technology innovator. He is the founder and CEO of 365 Connect, a leading provider of award-winning marketing, leasing, and resident technology platforms for the multifamily housing industry. Kerry has propelled 365 Connect from a scrappy bootstrapped startup to an internationally recognized company, which has won an array of highly acclaimed international, national, and regional awards, including the Louisiana Governor's Technology Award.
Kerry has been a guest lecturer, featured speaker, and panelist at numerous universities, national conferences, and events. He has also been featured on the BBC Digital Planet program, NPR News, and various media outlets. Kerry has written the forward to a nationally published book on real estate and technology, presented in over 100 industry webcast reaching over 1-million listeners, and is often quoted as an expert in technology. He has been named to the Silicon Bayou 100 List of most influential entrepreneurs for eight consecutive years.
Ernest F. Oriente is a business coach since 1995 [41,000+ hours], a property management industry professional since 1988 - the author of SmartMatch Alliances, founder of PowerHour, PowerHour Sales Academy, and PowerHour Leadership Academy has a passion for coaching his clients on executive leadership, hiring and motivating property management SuperStars, traditional and Internet SEO/SEM marketing, competitive sales strategies, and smart/strategic alliances for property management teams and their leaders. He and his PowerHour team provide private and group coaching for property management companies and industry sales vendors/suppliers around North America and the world, executive recruiting, investment banking, SEO/SEM web strategies, national Wi-Fi solutions, employee policy manuals, social media leadership and powerful tools for hiring property management SuperStars and building dynamic teams.
Ernest worked for Motorola, Primedia and is certified in the Xerox sales methodologies. Recent interviews and articles have appeared more than 9000+ times in business and trade publications and in a wide variety of leading magazines and newspapers, including Smart Money, Inc., Business 2.0, The New York Times, Fast Company, The LA Times, Fortune, Business Week, Self Employed America and The Financial Times. Since 1995, Ernest has written over 250+ articles for the property management industry and created 400+ property management forms, business and marketing checklists, sales letters and presentation tools. PowerHour® is based in Olympic-town…Park City, Utah.
To subscribe to his free property management newsletter go to: www.powerhour.com, Call: 435.615.8486, or E-mail
Ernest also runs the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management vendor/supplier sales success, and the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management success.