Listen to our Free On-Demand Digital Media Webcast with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect, along with Multifamily Industry Veterans Keith Lukin, David Jolley and Carey Bradburn for a FREE MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Media Webcast on “Creating Vendor Relationships That Build Purchasing Power – Product Performance, Price Points, Volume Discounting, RFPs.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on how to create relationships with your vendors to build the ultimate purchasing power for your apartment community to stay within its operating budget.
Conference Discussion Highlights
- When making purchases for the products for needed repair and maintenance by your maintenance team, what is the balance between quality and pricing?
- What are best practices for initiating Request for Proposals (RFPs). When RFP's are returned by vendors and suppliers what are the most important things to be looking for?
- Why is it important to have strong vendor and supplier relationships? When done correctly how can strong vendor and supplier relationships add more value to your property management company?
- Capital projects can be time consuming, very involved, and require considerable financial investments. What are the three most important strategies for making certain that capital projects are completed on time and within your budget?
- When working with your maintenance teams how do you insure their performance plus their delivery of service to your residents are done within their allocated budgets? What portion of your maintenance team's compensation should be tied to budget performance?
Kerry W. Kirby is a renowned entrepreneur, speaker, and technology innovator. He is the founder and CEO of 365 Connect, a leading provider of award-winning marketing, leasing, and resident technology platforms for the multifamily housing industry. Kerry has propelled 365 Connect from a scrappy bootstrapped startup to an internationally recognized company, which has won an array of highly acclaimed international, national, and regional awards, including the Louisiana Governor's Technology Award.
Kerry has been a guest lecturer, featured speaker, and panelist at numerous universities, national conferences, and events. He has also been featured on the BBC Digital Planet program, NPR News, and various media outlets. Kerry has written the forward to a nationally published book on real estate and technology, presented in over 100 industry webcast reaching over 1-million listeners, and is often quoted as an expert in technology. He has been named to the Silicon Bayou 100 List of most influential entrepreneurs for eight consecutive years.
Ernest F. Oriente is a business coach since 1995 [41,000+ hours], a property management industry professional since 1988 - the author of SmartMatch Alliances, founder of PowerHour, PowerHour Sales Academy, and PowerHour Leadership Academy has a passion for coaching his clients on executive leadership, hiring and motivating property management SuperStars, traditional and Internet SEO/SEM marketing, competitive sales strategies, and smart/strategic alliances for property management teams and their leaders. He and his PowerHour team provide private and group coaching for property management companies and industry sales vendors/suppliers around North America and the world, executive recruiting, investment banking, SEO/SEM web strategies, national Wi-Fi solutions, employee policy manuals, social media leadership and powerful tools for hiring property management SuperStars and building dynamic teams.
Ernest worked for Motorola, Primedia and is certified in the Xerox sales methodologies. Recent interviews and articles have appeared more than 9000+ times in business and trade publications and in a wide variety of leading magazines and newspapers, including Smart Money, Inc., Business 2.0, The New York Times, Fast Company, The LA Times, Fortune, Business Week, Self Employed America and The Financial Times. Since 1995, Ernest has written over 250+ articles for the property management industry and created 400+ property management forms, business and marketing checklists, sales letters and presentation tools. PowerHour® is based in Olympic-town…Park City, Utah.
To subscribe to his free property management newsletter go to: www.powerhour.com, Call: 435.615.8486, or E-mail
Ernest also runs the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management vendor/supplier sales success, and the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management success.