This Whitepaper is a Must Read for Multifamily Housing Operators
in partnership with 365 Connect,
the leading provider of award-winning marketing, leasing, and resident service platforms for
the multifamily housing industry, is proud to deliver one of the most comprehensive research
papers to ever be produced on website accessibility. This whitepaper explores the need for
website accessibility and the legal battle taking place that will shape digital inclusion
as we know it today.
Website Accessibility Litigation Snapshot
The number of website accessibility demand letters sent to businesses last year.
The amount of website accessibility lawsuits filed during the pandemic.
A record-breaking total of cases were filed in January 2021, the most ever in a month.
The Most Comprehensive Study Ever Produced on ADA Website Compliance for The Rental Housing Industry
Digital Inclusion – ADA Compliance for Interconnected Website Services
examines the relationship between the Americans with Disabilities Act and the
current state of online accessibility. This groundbreaking whitepaper delves
into multiple facets of this topic to educate industry professionals on the
importance of making digital services accessible to all. As the whitepaper
progresses, it covers everything from the digital habits of Internet users with
disabilities, the upsurge of litigation, and the latest legislation pending
to amend the ADA to include websites.
The Code of Complexity
Keeping up with changes has proven to be a daunting task for technology providers,
as remaining digitally compliant has now become a highly specialized field.
Whitepaper Discussion Points
For years, multifamily operators have prioritized physical accommodations for people
with disabilities. Now, the need for inclusion has shifted to the digital sphere.
Though the ADA pre-dates the Internet as we know it today, we now live in an interconnected
world, one that is reliant upon the web to deliver information, services, and resources
through multiple online channels. The goal of this whitepaper is to educate industry
professionals on the importance of making digital services accessible to all.
- The history and significance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- The need for equal access to online resources regardless of technology used.
- Insights to those using assistive technology to thrive in their lives and careers.
- Upsurge of surf-by litigation and its demand for wider accessibility adoption.
- The issues with quick fix solutions such as AI accessibility overlay widgets.
- Pending legislation will place ADA website enforcement with Department of Justice.
- Accessibility solutions currently helping website operators achieve compliance.
The latest multifamily industry news delivered to your inbox.