Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast on using wireless internet access in multifamily industry. Join property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® for this fast paced MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour Digital Media Webcast on "Multifamily Wi-Fi Access, What is Your USP? – How Wi-Fi Offers Your Community Unique Marketing Advantages.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on how apartment communities and leading property management companies across the country are using Wi-Fi to increase their competitive advantage and their Unique Selling Proposition (USP). This informative discussion takes you through an explanation of USP, shares examples of how to best leverage your current USP and then a case study example of how Wi-Fi is rapidly becoming the most requested amenity by apartment residents.
1. As the leader of your property management team what is defined as a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)? How does USP impact the occupancy of the apartment buildings your own or manage? How does USP impact your ability to increase rents for new residents and maintain your current residents?
2. Why is industry research telling us that apartment wireless is the #1 amenity that residents are asking for? What does the research say about 64% of students being willing to move out of a community entirely based on Wi-Fi access and bandwidth?
3. What is your USP for amenities like swimming pools, fitness center and business centers? How do these amenities compare to the USP of a high quality Wi-Fi system?
4. As the leader of your property management team---can your IT or tech team set-up Wi-Fi internally? What are the pitfalls? What are the security liabilities and how does the FCC CALEA Law factor in? What kind of tech support does Wi-Fi require from those on your property management team?
5. From a marketing perspective, how does your USP tie into your best resident amenities? How can you use leverage your USP in the marketing and branding of the apartment communities that you own or manage?
National Wi-Fi Overview
PowerHour National Wi-Fi is an expert in wireless internet access for the multifamily industry. PowerHour National Wi-Fi specializes in providing advanced high-speed wireless Internet access to apartment communities, commercial real estate buildings and other real estate related locations across the United States. The PowerHour National Wi-Fi team has worked successfully with many of the top 50 REITs and leading property management companies around the country, deploying wireless internet access solutions, which have played a leading role in increasing the competitiveness of their apartment communities in the marketplace.
Kerry W. Kirby is a renowned entrepreneur, speaker, and technology innovator. He is the founder and CEO of 365 Connect, a leading provider of award-winning marketing, leasing, and resident technology platforms for the multifamily housing industry. Kerry has propelled 365 Connect from a scrappy bootstrapped startup to an internationally recognized company, which has won an array of highly acclaimed international, national, and regional awards, including the Louisiana Governor's Technology Award.
Kerry has been a guest lecturer, featured speaker, and panelist at numerous universities, national conferences, and events. He has also been featured on the BBC Digital Planet program, NPR News, and various media outlets. Kerry has written the forward to a nationally published book on real estate and technology, presented in over 100 industry webcast reaching over 1-million listeners, and is often quoted as an expert in technology. He has been named to the Silicon Bayou 100 List of most influential entrepreneurs for eight consecutive years.
Ernest F. Oriente is a business coach since 1995 [41,000+ hours], a property management industry professional since 1988 - the author of SmartMatch Alliances, founder of PowerHour, PowerHour Sales Academy, and PowerHour Leadership Academy has a passion for coaching his clients on executive leadership, hiring and motivating property management SuperStars, traditional and Internet SEO/SEM marketing, competitive sales strategies, and smart/strategic alliances for property management teams and their leaders. He and his PowerHour team provide private and group coaching for property management companies and industry sales vendors/suppliers around North America and the world, executive recruiting, investment banking, SEO/SEM web strategies, national Wi-Fi solutions, employee policy manuals, social media leadership and powerful tools for hiring property management SuperStars and building dynamic teams.
Ernest worked for Motorola, Primedia and is certified in the Xerox sales methodologies. Recent interviews and articles have appeared more than 9000+ times in business and trade publications and in a wide variety of leading magazines and newspapers, including Smart Money, Inc., Business 2.0, The New York Times, Fast Company, The LA Times, Fortune, Business Week, Self Employed America and The Financial Times. Since 1995, Ernest has written over 250+ articles for the property management industry and created 400+ property management forms, business and marketing checklists, sales letters and presentation tools. PowerHour® is based in Olympic-town…Park City, Utah.
To subscribe to his free property management newsletter go to: www.powerhour.com, Call: 435.615.8486, or E-mail
Ernest also runs the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management vendor/supplier sales success, and the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management success.