VALDOSTA, GA – RISE: A Real Estate Company, an industry leader in customized on- and off-campus developments, is proud to announce financing has closed and construction has commenced on a 557,000+ sq. ft. project that will bring 442 new units and 700 new beds to the MetroWest master planned community, which hasn’t seen new multi-family development in over 10 years.
Currently under construction by FaverGray, a leading multi-family contractor in Florida, and utilizing the e-Urban® design by project architect Humphreys & Partners Architects, the 5-building development has been thoughtfully crafted to create a luxury living experience and cater to the unique needs and conveniences of Central Florida residents in the MetroWest community as well as the tourist corridor of Orlando.
- Screened balconies or porches on all residential units
- Air-conditioned interior corridors with elevators for access to upper floors
- 11,274 sq. ft. clubhouse with a cyber lounge, private booths, and coffee house-style kitchen
- Two resort-style swimming pools with cabanas, outdoor kitchen areas with TVs, gaming tables, bocce ball court, and green courtyards
- Fitness center including a general work out room, spin room and studio for yoga, pilates or private instruction
- Interior residential amenity spaces including interior courtyards and amenity rooms featuring large screen TVs, gaming tables and kitchenettes for resident use
- Pond with walking paths offering residents room to exercise outdoors
- Playground area for children
- Designated dog walking space
- Climate-controlled storage facilities
- 300 covered parking spaces
- Professional on-site leasing and management
The community is scheduled to deliver the first phase in Fall 2020 with staggered deliveries of remaining buildings through Summer 2021 and will be professionally managed by RISE Residential.