Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast on using wireless internet access in multifamily industry. Join moderators, property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect and MultifamilyBiz.com on their MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Media Webcast on "Using Wi-Fi to Gain Competitive Advantages in Today’s Market - Trends, Amenities, Regulations and Resident Wi-Fi Usage.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on the trends and advantages of delivering Wi-Fi access to residents as an amenity in today’s rapidly changing market.
1. Why is Wi-Fi sweeping the nation as the number-1 amenity that residents are asking for most?
2. How are the largest multifamily management companies leveraging Wi-Fi to increase their rental rates and maintain high retention rates?
3. What does it take to setup Wi-Fi access at your apartment community? What are the pitfalls to watch out for?
4. What are the legal implications of offering Wi-Fi to your residents? How do the FCC CALEA Laws come into play? What are the liabilities and fines associated with non-compliance?
5. What is the insight to a recent survey of student housing residents that state they would move out of an apartment community entirely based on apartment Internet access and bandwidth?
National Wi-Fi Overview
PowerHour National Wi-Fi is an expert in wireless internet access for the multifamily industry. PowerHour National Wi-Fi specializes in providing advanced high-speed wireless Internet access to apartment communities, commercial real estate buildings and other real estate related locations across the United States. The PowerHour National Wi-Fi team has worked successfully with many of the top 50 REITs and leading property management companies around the country, deploying wireless internet access solutions, which have played a leading role in increasing the competitiveness of their apartment communities in the marketplace.