Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast on multifamily apartment building insurance. Join property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® for this fast paced MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour Digital Media Webcast on "Multifamily Insurance Protection and Risk – Resident Evictions, Employee Claims and Legal Trends.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on the trends and steps that leading property management companies across the country are doing to protect and insure themselves to reduce their risk of financial exposure. This informative discussion takes you through the opportunities, challenges and pitfalls that property management leaders are facing related to multifamily insurance coverage, resident evictions, city code changes, coverage option for harassment claims and the latest trends in Corporate Officer and Director litigation.
1. Assault and battery insurance coverage at apartment communities is a typical exclusion found on most general liability policies. What types of claims would this exclude and why is it important for a property management company to have this valuable coverage in place?
2. Resident evictions are common practice at apartment communities around the country. What apartment building insurance coverage does your property management company need to be protected against wrongful eviction allegations, such as discrimination?
3. Code upgrades required by city ordinance or law can vary from state to state and be a costly expense during a claims process. Do you know what type of apartment building insurance and amount of additional coverage that is needed on your property policy to handle building code upgrade requirements?
4. An apartment resident or one of your employees has filed a claim of harassment. What coverage and specific endorsements are needed to protect the property owner, management company and those who work at your apartment community from this claim?
5. In the multifamily sector, Director and Officer Lawsuits are at an all-time high and the cost to defend these lawsuits can easily exceed six-figures. What type of coverage can be purchased to protect the property owner and management company Officers and Directors from costly litigation?
Power Insurance Overview
Power Insurance & Risk Management Group is an expert in multifamily apartment building insurance. Power Insurance & Risk Management Group specializes in nationwide insurance products for your real estate insurance needs and specializes in products that protect your investments in the most appropriate and cost effective way, anywhere in the United States. Our professional team of insurance advisors has 22+ years of experience in the property management, multifamily and commercial insurance industry, specializing in residential real estate and commercial property insurance coverage. Our team is experts when it comes to apartment community insurance, apartment owners' insurance and multifamily apartment building insurance. Power Insurance & Risk Management Group provides coverage for your apartment and commercial real estate buildings, loss of rent or general liability, umbrella coverage, director and officer coverage, property management professional liability, building ordinance or law, equipment breakdown, workers compensation and employee dishonesty coverage.