Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast interview with 2010 NAA Paragon Award Winner Judy Bellack, Vice President of Operations for Apartment Finder, in her exclusive interview with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour®. Judy’s 60-minute interview shares her strategies and techniques for success as a leading vendor in the multifamily industry and the winner of the 2010 NAA PARAGON Award. This informative discussion takes you from the challenges facing the multifamily industry today to the way technology is shaping the way both residents and management interacts in the search for housing.
Interview Discussion Highlights
1. The greatest opportunities and challenges in the multifamily sector today.
2. How technology is changing the way industry leaders are filling their apartments and measuring portfolio performance.
3. What industry leaders are doing to motivate, inspire and retain their most talented team members.
4. How the challenging economy is impacting multifamily vendors and management companies.
5. Why leading property management companies are giving less rent concessions and price reductions in these economic times.
Judy Bellack is Vice President of Operations for Apartment Finder and has been an integral member of their executive team that has led the company to nearly quadruple revenue growth across 119 markets in 7 short years. The ApartmentFinder.com website now serves over 10,000 apartment communities and receives over 2 million visitors a month. Judy has donated her insight and expertise to the National Apartment Association (NAA), serving on the Lyceum Committee, Communications Advisory Board, Strategic Planning Committee and Conference Committee, just to name a few. Additionally, Judy served on the National Suppliers' Council (NSC) Executive Board from 2006 to 2009, and was the NSC Chair and an NAA board member in 2008.