Listen to our Free On-Demand Digital Media Webcast with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect and MultifamilyBiz.com, along with Multifamily Industry Veterans Keith Lukin, David Jolley and Carey Bradburn for a FREE MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Media Webcast on “Creating Vendor Relationships That Build Purchasing Power – Product Performance, Price Points, Volume Discounting, RFPs.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on how to create relationships with your vendors to build the ultimate purchasing power for your apartment community to stay within its operating budget.
Conference Discussion Highlights
- When making purchases for the products for needed repair and maintenance by your maintenance team, what is the balance between quality and pricing?
- What are best practices for initiating Request for Proposals (RFPs). When RFP's are returned by vendors and suppliers what are the most important things to be looking for?
- Why is it important to have strong vendor and supplier relationships? When done correctly how can strong vendor and supplier relationships add more value to your property management company?
- Capital projects can be time consuming, very involved, and require considerable financial investments. What are the three most important strategies for making certain that capital projects are completed on time and within your budget?
- When working with your maintenance teams how do you insure their performance plus their delivery of service to your residents are done within their allocated budgets? What portion of your maintenance team's compensation should be tied to budget performance?
Kerry W. Kirby is an entrepreneur, technology innovator and the founder and CEO of New Orleans-based 365 Connect, an award-winning technology platform provider that exclusively serves the multifamily housing industry. Kerry is a renowned speaker, author and media expert on technology. He has published numerous articles, case studies and is a contributor to several nationally published books on real estate and technology. Kerry has been a guest lecturer, featured speaker and panelist at numerous universities, as well as national conferences and events. Known for his passion to foster the next generation of technology innovators, Kerry is one of the most notable supporters of technology and educational events in the New Orleans area, and has been named as one of the most influential people in technology and entrepreneurship in Louisiana. Kerry has been featured on the BBC Digital Planet program, NPR and various news and industry media outlets, and has led 365 Connect to receive an array of national and international technology awards; including the Louisiana Governor's Technology Award and multiple Multi-Housing Technology Choice Awards.
Ernest F. Oriente, a business coach since 1995 [29,160 hours], a property management industry professional since 1988-- the author of SmartMatch Alliances...the founder of PowerHour, PowerHour SEO and Power Insurance & Risk Management has a passion for coaching his clients on executive leadership, hiring and motivating property management SuperStars, traditional and Internet SEO/SEM marketing, competitive sales strategies, and high leverage alliances for property management teams and their leaders. He and his PowerHour team provide private and group coaching for property management companies and industry sales vendors/suppliers around North America, executive recruiting, investment banking, national real estate and apartment building insurance, SEO/SEM web strategies, national WiFi solutions, employee policy manuals, social media leadership and powerful tools for hiring property management SuperStars and building dynamic teams.
Ernest worked for Motorola, Primedia and is certified in the Xerox sales methodologies. Recent interviews and articles have appeared more than 7000 times in business and trade publications and in a wide variety of leading magazines and newspapers, including Smart Money, Inc., Business 2.0, The New York Times, Fast Company, The LA Times, Fortune, Business Week, Self Employed America and The Financial Times. Since 1995, Ernest has written over 200 articles for the property management industry and created 350+ property management forms, business and marketing checklists, sales letters and presentation tools. To subscribe to his free property management newsletter go to: www.powerhour.com. PowerHour® is based in Olympic-town…Park City, Utah, at 435.615.8486, by E-mail or visit their website: www.powerhour.com
Ernest also runs the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management vendor/supplier sales success, and the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management success.