Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast on multifamily apartment building insurance. Join moderators, property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect and MultifamilyBiz.com on their MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Media Webcast on “Emerging Trends in Multifamily Insurance - Coverage, Requirements and Changes in Multifamily Insurance.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, explains and explores what leading property managers, developers and owners across the country are doing to manage coverage and cost in the rapidly changing insurance marketplace.
1. What is trending in insurance coverage requirements by property lenders? What are the emerging trends for 2011?
2. How are properties impacted by coastal wind coverage being insured? What are the latest questions being asked by insurance providers serving coastal areas?
3. How are certain changes that took place last year impacting coverage for mold insurance in 2011?
4. What does pollution liability insurance cover and why is it important to have? What are the latest trends for pollution liability coverage?
5. How important is your property insurance exclusion coverage? What are the key questions to be asking about this area in your insurance coverage?
6. Have you seen an increase in insurance costs in 2011? What steps you can take to help control your premium costs?
Power Insurance Overview
Power Insurance & Risk Management Group is an expert in multifamily apartment building insurance. Power Insurance & Risk Management Group specializes in nationwide insurance products for your real estate insurance needs and specializes in products that protect your investments in the most appropriate and cost effective way, anywhere in the United States. Our professional team of insurance advisors has 22+ years of experience in the property management, multifamily and commercial insurance industry, specializing in residential real estate and commercial property insurance coverage. Our team is experts when it comes to apartment community insurance, apartment owners' insurance and multifamily apartment building insurance. Power Insurance & Risk Management Group provides coverage for your apartment and commercial real estate buildings, loss of rent or general liability, umbrella coverage, director and officer coverage, property management professional liability, building ordinance or law, equipment breakdown, workers compensation and employee dishonesty coverage.