Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast on multifamily apartment building insurance. Join property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® for this fast paced MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour Digital Media Webcast on "Multifamily Insurance Coverage, 5 Must Knows – Opportunities, Challenges and Pitfalls in Multifamily Insurance.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on the trends and steps that leading property management companies across the country are doing to protect and insure themselves to reduce their risk of financial exposure. This informative discussion takes you through the opportunities, challenges and pitfalls that property management leaders are facing related to multifamily insurance, best-practices for coverage of real estate building assets, and the importance of knowing the financial stability of the companies that are providing your insurance coverage.
1. A property manager oversees an apartment community of 220 units for a period of 3 years. This property manager does not upkeep the property as contracted. As a result, the owner is forced to lower the rents being charged monthly. He sues the property management company for loss of income. Are you familiar with the needed coverage to protect your property management company in this scenario?
2. Code upgrades required by city ordinance or law can be a costly expense during a claims process. Do you know what type of additional coverage is needed on your property policy in this situation?
3. When insuring your real estate apartment buildings…do you know the difference between basic coverage, broad coverage and special coverage? Do you know how leading real estate apartment building owners are balancing these three types of coverage around the country?
4. In the state of our current economy…do you know the financial stability of the companies that are insuring your apartment buildings? Would you like to know the three most important questions to ask them?
5. Lawsuits for sexual harassment and employee discrimination can be expensive events. Do you know what kind of coverage you have in these areas? Are you clear on how much coverage you need to be carrying?
Power Insurance Overview
Power Insurance & Risk Management Group is an expert in multifamily apartment building insurance. Power Insurance & Risk Management Group specializes in nationwide insurance products for your real estate insurance needs and specializes in products that protect your investments in the most appropriate and cost effective way, anywhere in the United States. Our professional team of insurance advisors has 22+ years of experience in the property management, multifamily and commercial insurance industry, specializing in residential real estate and commercial property insurance coverage. Our team is experts when it comes to apartment community insurance, apartment owners' insurance and multifamily apartment building insurance. Power Insurance & Risk Management Group provides coverage for your apartment and commercial real estate buildings, loss of rent or general liability, umbrella coverage, director and officer coverage, property management professional liability, building ordinance or law, equipment breakdown, workers compensation and employee dishonesty coverage.