Listen to our FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect and MultifamilyBiz.com on their MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Webcast on "Peak People Performance - Your Competitive Advantage." Ernest and Kerry’s 60 minutes of captivating and informative discussion focuses on leadership tools, resources and strategies for maximizing the peak performance of those on your property management team. Their lively discussion takes you from how to qualify new applicants and perform assessments of their abilities, to finding true superstars that will set your company apart from the competition.
Conference Discussion Highlights
1. What is phase interviewing? As a leader in the property management industry, how does this impact your ability to hire superstars? What is a hiring laboratory? How does this tie into the hiring steps/process?
2. What do pre-hire tests/assessments…tell you about a candidate you are considering hiring that you would never imagine is possible? How do internal hiring assessment benchmarks help you compare and score your very best current team members with new potential hires you are looking to add to your property management team?
3. What do corporate giants like Xerox® know about the best way to plan the first 30 days for a new person joining your property management team?
4. How does cross-training, defined performance goals and written career paths impact peak performance for those on your property management team?
5. Why are leading Fortune 100 companies investing the time for mentoring programs? What are the strategies and requirements for successful mentoring programs for leading property management companies?
Kerry W. Kirby is an entrepreneur, technology innovator and the founder and CEO of New Orleans-based 365 Connect, an award-winning technology platform provider that exclusively serves the multifamily housing industry. Kerry is a renowned speaker, author and media expert on technology. He has published numerous articles, case studies and is a contributor to several nationally published books on real estate and technology. Kerry has been a guest lecturer, featured speaker and panelist at numerous universities, as well as national conferences and events. Known for his passion to foster the next generation of technology innovators, Kerry is one of the most notable supporters of technology and educational events in the New Orleans area, and has been named as one of the most influential people in technology and entrepreneurship in Louisiana. Kerry has been featured on the BBC Digital Planet program, NPR and various news and industry media outlets, and has led 365 Connect to receive an array of national and international technology awards; including the Louisiana Governor's Technology Award and multiple Multi-Housing Technology Choice Awards.
Ernest F. Oriente, a business coach since 1995 [26,500 hours], a property management industry professional since 1988-- the author of SmartMatch Alliances...the founder of PowerHour, and PowerHour SEO has a passion for coaching his clients on executive leadership, hiring and motivating property management SuperStars, traditional and Internet SEO/SEM marketing, competitive sales strategies, and high leverage alliances for property management teams and their leaders. He and his PowerHour team provide private and group coaching for property management companies and industry sales vendors/suppliers around North America, executive recruiting, investment banking, national real estate and apartment building insurance, SEO/SEM web strategies, national WiFi solutions, and powerful tools for hiring property management SuperStars and building dynamic teams.
Ernest worked for Motorola, Primedia and is certified in the Xerox sales methodologies. Recent interviews and articles have appeared more than 6500 times in business and trade publications and in a wide variety of leading magazines and newspapers, including Smart Money, Inc., Business 2.0, The New York Times, Fast Company, The LA Times, Fortune, Business Week, Self Employed America and The Financial Times. Since 1995, Ernest has written 180 articles for the property management industry and created 250+ property management forms, business and marketing checklists, sales letters and presentation tools. To subscribe to his free property management newsletter go to: www.powerhour.com. PowerHour® is based in Olympic-town…Park City, Utah, at 435.615.8486, by E-mail or visit their website: www.powerhour.com
Ernest also runs the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management vendor/supplier sales success, and the #1 LinkedIn group in the world for property management success.